This privacy notice sets out how Luton Learning Link uses and protects any personal data that is collected by us. Luton Learning Link is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice. We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time and a copy of our up-to-date privacy notice will be available here on our website (www.lutonlearninglink.org). We may notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal data.
How is personal information collected?
We collect information:
• Through our online mailing signup form
• Through job or volunteer application forms
• In the course of our work with you, for example if you provide information to a member of staff in order for them deliver or monitor our work
• Through partnership agreements
• Through networking events
• Occasionally through our interactions on social media
• Through publicly available sources such as companies house, charity commission and official websites
• Through donations made to us through online giving platforms, such as JustGiving
What personal information do we collect?
This could include:
• Contact details (including phone and email)
• Organisation name and contact details (if different to the individual).
The legal basis for processing this data is based on consent. The legal basis for processing this data is based on legitimate interest (where it is necessary for us to collect such data to carry out our work) and/or contractual and/or consent.
How is this information used?
We will use this information to help deliver our projects/services. This could include:
• Keeping you up to date with work (for example, sending newsletters)
• To develop and strengthen working relationships with other organisations (including funders)
• All purposes relating to the employment of staff.
• All purposes relating to the management of volunteers.
We use data to compile and share anonymised reports, which helps us to demonstrate our commitment to equal opportunities as well as to demonstrate to funders the impact of our project. In occasional circumstances, we may need to disclose your details, to police, regulatory bodies or legal advisors.
Data retention and security
We will take reasonable precautions to ensure your data is not lost, misused or falsely altered. Data is stored for as long as required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or until consent is withdrawn.
For further information, including advice on how to with draw consent or if you have a complaint, please contact: email@example.com You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), at any time. Should you wish to exercise that right, the full details are available at the ICO website